Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

pic-

I don't think the repeated negative posts against the management are directed at us. I think they are directed at management (who I am sure is aware of what is said here). And I think they deserve all the crap thrown their way. Take Wolfe, for example. We get what may be the best PR in a long time, the reduction in share count, a signal that maybe management is finally getting their act together. That is immediately followed by a filing that, yet again, the quarterly will be late, killing any positive momentum. Under reasons for the late filing, it basically says because they couldn't get it done in time. So are we supposed to withhold criticism? If management is months, or over a year behind on promises, are we supposed to criticize them once and then not ever again? On the contrary, I think we should keep pounding on the need for this company to start living up to its promises and responsibilities to shareholders. Maybe some of the criticism could be stated in a more useful manner, citing specifics rather than just saying they should go, but at this point I certainly understand why someone is fed up enough to just want them out.

The purpose of this site is neither pumping nor bashing. It is intended as a forum for information, opinion, and speculation, both positive and negative. Presenting negative information is not necessarily bashing any more than positive information is necessarily pumping. I want all the information I can get about my investments.While I understand your frustration about hearing the negatives over and over, I think any criticism would be better directed at the management responsible for the negatives rather than the messenger who reminds us of them. The criticism would disappear if management did their job.

spiny

New Message
Please login to post a reply