Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

Just a reminder that Agoracom prohibits not just bashing (repetitive negative posts), but pumping as well- repetitive positive posts, especially unfounded or speculative ones not based on verifiable information such as that found in filings. I understand that it gets annoying to see negative facts repeated over and over, but what else of substance is there to discuss? Negatives posted in response to or refuting positive posts (especially those of little substance) do not in my opinion constitute bashing.

Management has done a miserable job. The Q is inexcusably late, almost 3 months beyond the end of the last quarter. All of the initiatives that were previously announced before the management shakeup have been reduced to one, gaming. And at least part of even that project has been postponed according to the latest PR. The company states that sales of equipment are within projections, but I'll believe that when I see some real numbers, preferably in official filings. We also need to see official confirmation of the reduction of outstanding stock. The share price has plummeted to the point where the OTCQB status is in jeopardy, even if the filings are brought up to date. The company finally admitted that much of the decline in share price was due to large investors dumping, though they still blame shortselling. There were only a few possible sources of the 15M share dump (and the company certainly knew who they were), but until recently we were only given a runaround when inquiring about the cause.

So where are the positives? - and positives based on filings and facts, not hearsay or speculation. Let's discuss them, if any, along with the negatives. This is a site to keep investors informed, about both negatives and positives. Until the company comes through with updated filings and proof (not vague statements) that this company is on the right track, the discussion will necessarily be pretty one-sided.

New Message
Please login to post a reply