Welcome To The Brigus Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Originally I thought that 2011 would be the year for Brigus, but the small cap golds are still not right. Although Brigus has shown a real turnaround, they have not been recognized properly yet. They join the club with several other great up and coming Gold companies.

The good thing is that 2012 will provide a great opportunity for new investments in Brigus.Management has projected they will produce 100,000 plus OZ of Gold in 2012. Personally, I think the price of gold will exceed $2000 per oz in 2012.

If the above is acheived, earnings of $60 million is a good possibility, and the stock should be well over $5 per share. That would be a 350% gain. Downside of Brigus is low but who knows? I believe in management that has done everthing they indicated.

Actually, I think someone will make an offer for Brigus, once they look like they will acheive their goal. Of course the offer will probably be for less than $5, but I'll be happy with $3.75 or so.

Anyone out there that thinks otherwise, let me know why this will not occur. Thank and have a great Thanksgiving.

New Message
Please login to post a reply