Welcome To The Brigus Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Interesting article including BRD

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2011/12/30/the-top-10-gold-stocks-for-2012-part-2.aspx?source=iwlsithp0000001&lidx=1

3. Brigus Gold (AMEX: BRD )
Brigus has turned into something of a walking contradiction during 2011. On the one hand, the market has grown noticeably weary of the company's string of operating setbacks along the path toward its near-term goal of 100,000 ounces of steady-state annual production from the Black Fox mine. On the other hand, this Fool's gaze has remained firmly fixed upon the growing opportunity to significantly expand production at the complex as the company enjoys phenomenal exploration success in the satellite deposits known as the Contact and 147 zones. Even with assays still pending from some 95 drill holes, Brigus has already expanded total resources at Black Fox by 50% with these major discoveries. But the ongoing weakness in gold shares at large has severed the rational linkage between fundamental value and share prices, leaving rational Fools to watch in amazement as major strategic achievements of the sort seem to fall on deaf ears. The result is a glaringly undervalued stock that values each reserve ounce at just $117! I visited the Black Fox mine last summer, and I have studied this company from every conceivable angle. Clearly, timing was not on the side of my prior selection of Brigus among my top 10 picks for 2011, but I would be very surprised to see 2012 pass by without a significant appreciation from the current price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply