Welcome To The CB Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I've recieved a reply to my question and here it is bellow:

Dear David,

We cannot release information regarding the timing for the issuing of a press release because this is a confidential information and I’m not allow to talk with shareholders regarding this matter. Unless this info is made public to all the shareholders and to the general public and we have not planned to do so.

The 3,000 meters drilling is already ongoing and as already mentioned the company expects to have it completed by the end of the month or early February.

About the second phase my reference is to the additional drillings.

David, Many thanks to you again for your support and trust. We appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Fabio Capponi

President and CEO, Director
CB Gold Inc
T: +1 778 389 7274
T: +57 321 205 2634

www.cbgoldinc.com

Sent: January-12-11 4:56 PM
To: Fabio Capponi
Subject: RE: investor questions

Dear Mr capponi,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I bought all my shares on the secondary market in the last 2 weeks. I came accross your company because Im invested in galway resources and auro resources as well, and your company has a similarity to them. I understand that the Vetas region of colombia has some of the best potential for high grade gold in colombia.
I especially like how you are well financed, which is important for any agressive junior explorer. I also think your management team is second to none, and that is an important criteria for me since I believe you will be able to run this project smoothly and with great results. Those reasons are why I chose to buy into your company.

do you plan to have a news release soon for the 2 holes that have been drilled so far?

just to clarify on your answer, has the 3000m of drilling resumed from the holidays? and if so, when do you forecast it to be completed?

i'm not sure if you meant that the second phase (10000m) will begin late february, or if the 3000m will resume in february...

I also want to personally thank you for answering my questions, I feel priviledged that you are taking time from your busy schedule to inform me.

take care,

David A.

New Message
Please login to post a reply