Welcome To The CGX Energy Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I agree, there is too much possible good news announcements over the next couple of months to take a chance. Nothing wrong with taking profits and I think that is one reason why the market might hold us here for a bit. However, because of its location, the Inpex well if successful will drive up the CGX SP big, IMO. As I stated previously, I did not think the spudding announcement would have much impact on our SP. However seeing that Eagle Shallow is only a 2 month drill and 100% owned by CGX I think information might leak before an official announcement. Announcement of a JV partner on another block would have a positive impact. The other thing one must consider is that if Eagle Shallow is successful this alone can add $15 to our SP, and that is alot of ground to cover in a short period. Will the traders try and push the SP down, maybe, but that is a dangerous game for them to play at this point. If they do I will sell some other positions and jump all over the shares they are using, because according to analysts, we should currently be valued above the $2 range risked, and that means today.

I did add last week a few thousand shares in the TFSA's of my Mom and Wife. I think we will look back at this period next year and wonder, wow, anymore opportunties like this out there in the market.

:) Skier

New Message
Please login to post a reply