Welcome To The CMC Metals Ltd. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

If the grade is consistant with last years bulk sample 2500 tones could yield 300,000+ oz of silver... I think in the end it was about 130 Tones sent in for processing + lead and zinc credits and silver was at $23.70 / oz ....

This year silver is pushing $40 even if they get 70% of that value for the silver thats about $8 million... Wonder how this sample is going... and where it will be processed this year.

Last year:

CMC Metals sells Silver Hart 170-tonne bulk sample

2010-11-04 16:13 ET - News Release

Mr. Donald Wedman reports

CMC METALS LTD. ANNOUNCES SILVER HART MINE BULK SAMPLE PURCHASED

CMC Metals Ltd. has signed an agreement for the sale of the estimated 170-tonne bulk sample that was extracted this summer from the Silver Hart mine. The bulk sample has been transported to the Prince Rupert port and scheduled for shipment on Nov. 12, 2010. The average grade of the sample will exceed 5,000 grams per tonne (145.8 ounces per ton) silver and 20 per cent lead, based on the sampling of each ore bag. The terms of the agreement are open to future purchases of ore and concentrates from the Silver Hart mill once the mill is operational.

CMC Metals sends out bulk sample from Silver Hart

2010-11-15 13:02 ET - News Release

Mr. Donald Wedman reports

CMC METALS LTD. ANNOUNCES BULK SAMPLE SHIPPED; LETTER OF CREDIT RECEIVED FOR $572,340

CMC Metals Ltd.'s bulk sample taken this summer at the Silver Hart mine has been shipped. A letter of credit was received in the amount $572,340.35 (U.S.) as a security for payment. Final invoice pricing for silver will be based on silver prices 10 days from shipment date. The preliminary silver pricing was based on $23.73 (U.S.) per troy ounce. The company is proceeding with evaluating the most cost-effective approach in mining and shipping a large bulk sample next year.

In compliance with NI 43-101, Don Wedman, PEng, president and chief executive officer of the company, is the qualified person who prepared or supervised the preparation of the technical information presented in this news release.

New Message
Please login to post a reply