Welcome to the CMKM Diamonds Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Q

Dec 18, 2008 11:34AM
IQ1
Dec 19, 2008 03:38AM

IQ1
Jan 05, 2009 08:21AM
IQ1
Jan 12, 2009 08:17AM

Re: From a very Good Source NEWS!!!

in response to by
posted on Jan 26, 2009 06:39AM

Hey Ric how many boards do you post on? Get a life for God's sake.

And for the record Ric since you have trouble understanding what I did I will type slowly just for you.

I called the guy at the DTCC to confirm what he told people over 2 years ago. He stated that funds were collected and supposed to be distributed he does not know why they weren't. Next he said a court order came down and they were gagged I did not put these words into his mouth. That is all that happened nothing more and nothing less. By the way Ric this was before NevWest sorry to burst your bubble.

Judge Brenda at her finest>>>>>>>&g...

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2...

Then the agency’s cover-your-ass team went into action. An administrative law judge, one Brenda Murray, was assigned to second-guess Kotz’s report. Just a few weeks later, her 15-page paper exonerated the two officials who Kotz said should be disciplined. Kotz was shocked and said so publicly.

Now we get to the heart of the agency’s double-dealing. As Senator Specter stated, Brenda Murray “was described in press accounts as an administrative law judge, and it was not until further inquiry that the SEC admitted she was not acting in a judicial capacity in issuing her decision.” In short, the agency picked a loyal staffer who happened to have the title “administrative law judge” and had her exonerate the officials who had been sharply criticized by the Senate committees and by the inspector general. But she was not acting as a judge at all — just a soldier taking orders.

Murray’s quickie report “was completely irregular in every detail,” says Aguirre. “It was outside the jurisdiction of an administrative law judge. The SEC pulled a scam.”

IQ1
Feb 05, 2009 11:05AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply