Welcome To The Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Exploration and development of opportunities in the unconventional gas sector - JV - Shell Canada Energy.

Free
Message: NR update Canbriam results...drillin additional H stages

CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Aug. 26, 2010) - Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. ("CSRI" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE:SPI) (PINK SHEETS:CSPUF) is very pleased to announce that further to the news release issued on July 22nd, Canbriam Energy BC Partnership, the operator, was successful in its efforts to remediate the first three stages of a lower Montney horizontal well at the c-A48-I/94-B-1 location in the Farrell Creek area of northeastern British Columbia. The joint venture is encouraged as the per stage flow rates were consistent with the results of the two stages previously flow tested in the c-A48-I well (approximately 1 mmcf/d per stage). The joint venture is preparing to fracture stimulate additional stages in this well in early September.

Based on these positive results, the joint venture believes that the lower Montney could add to the total productivity and reserve potential of the Montney Formation. As a result, the operator has re-entered the b-17-I well-bore and is proceeding with a horizontal leg into the lower Montney which is expected to be drilled and cased in September.

New Message
Please login to post a reply