Welcome To The Cadillac Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Agreed....there was nothing wrong with those results whatsoever.

If we were undervalued at .265 we're grossly undervalued now.

Hopefully the next results are as good if not better...I guess it sort of depends which way the drill was situated at this point, regardless they should be adding value in to our land.

I think most of the damage was done here by what appears to be a margin call, then putting news out on a day when very few people were at their screens or watching the markets. This city shuts down at 11 on a Friday going into a long weekend. If people had been paying attention we might have had some bids in to buffer the effects when someone came out of the blue and tanked it even further from .17.

Great buying opportunity...I knew someone who snagged some of it at .08 and all I can say is props man.....doubled already and he'll make a triple as soon as this thing corrects itself.

Dont release the news on a Friday...release the news on a Monday morning, and lets hope we have some even better results, longer intervals, higher grades.

Unfortunately I think some of the hype is blown and I bet we'll face some stiffer selling pressure into the news but I still think this stock is a diamond in the rough, its an exceptional property with exceptional management and its tightly held.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply