Welcome To Calibre Mining Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Calibre Mining's Pavon Central now operational at 1000 tpd @ 7.39 gpt open pit mining

Calibre Delivers High-Grade Ore From the Pavon Central Mine Ahead of Schedule to the Libertad Mill Averaging 1,000 Tonnes Per Day at 7.39 g/t Gold in February

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Calibre Mining Corp. (TSX: CXB; OTCQX: CXBMF) (“Calibre” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that mining at its Pavon Central open pit mine operation commenced in January, ahead of budget, and averaged 1,000 tonnes per day to the Libertad Mill in February.

Darren Hall, President and Chief Executive Officer of Calibre, stated: “I am very pleased with the team’s efforts to safely deliver the Pavon Central mine ahead of schedule and on budget. Pavon Central marks another significant milestone as we leverage the surplus processing capacity at the Libertad mill. With 1,000 tonnes per day averaging in excess of 7g/t delivered to Libertad in February, Pavon Central will be a significant contributor to our grade driven production growth during 2023 and beyond.”

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD

“Darren Hall”

Darren Hall, President & Chief Executive Officer

For further information, please contact:

Ryan King
Senior Vice President, Corporate Development & Investor Relations
T: 604.628.1010
E: [email protected]
W: www.calibremining.com

About Calibre Mining Corp.

Calibre Mining is a Canadian-listed, Americas focused, growing mid-tier gold producer with a strong pipeline of development and exploration opportunities across Nevada and Washington in the USA, and Nicaragua. Calibre is focused on delivering sustainable value for shareholders, local communities and all stakeholders through responsible operations and a disciplined approach to growth. With a strong balance sheet, a proven management team, strong operating cash flow, accretive development projects and district-scale exploration opportunities Calibre will unlock significant value.

Source: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-rele ... ruary.html

GLTA !

New Message
Please login to post a reply