Welcome To Calibre Mining Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Calibre announces start of ore delivery from Eastern Borosi open pit mine with reserve grade of 6.8 gpt au

Calibre announces start of ore delivery from Eastern Borosi open pit mine with reserve grade of 6.8 gpt au

posted on Jun 01, 2023 12:24AM

CALIBRE COMMENCES ORE DELIVERIES FROM ITS EASTERN BOROSI OPEN PIT MINE TO THE LIBERTAD MILL

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Calibre Mining Corp. (TSX: CXB; OTCQX: CXBMF) (“Calibre” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that, following the commencement of mining at its 100% owned Eastern Borosi open pit mine in early April, ore deliveries to the Libertad processing plant commenced in May.

Darren Hall, President and Chief Executive Officer of Calibre, stated: “I am very pleased with the progress made at the Eastern Borosi mine complex, successfully transforming the exploration district to a production centre. In April we began mining from the high-grade Guapinol open pit with a reserve grade of 6.8 g/t gold and ore deliveries to the Libertad mill commenced mid May. The development of Eastern Borosi marks another significant milestone for the Company which will positively contribute to our grade driven production growth as we reaffirm our 2023 guidance of 250,000 to 275,0000 ounces.”

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD

“Darren Hall” Darren Hall, President & Chief Executive Officer

For further information, please contact:

Ryan King Senior Vice President, Corporate Development & Investor Relations

T: 604.628.1010

E: [email protected]

W: www.calibremining.com

About Calibre Mining Corp. Calibre Mining is a Canadian-listed, Americas focused, growing mid-tier gold producer with a strong pipeline of development and exploration opportunities across Nevada and Washington in the USA, and Nicaragua. Calibre is focused on delivering sustainable value for shareholders, local communities and all stakeholders through responsible operations and a disciplined approach to growth. With a strong balance sheet, a proven management team, strong operating cash flow, accretive development projects and district-scale exploration opportunities Calibre will unlock significant value.

Source : https://www.calibremining.com/news/calibre-commences-ore-deliveries-from-its-eastern-5496/

New Message
Please login to post a reply