Welcome To The Canada Energy Partners HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Canada Energy Partners at a pivotal moment in time

posted on Nov 23, 2008 02:48PM

A CE coalbed methane drill site

This is a Canada Energy Partners actual CBM drill site. I attended a tour back in July. CE is near announcing their Montney drill results that I think have been completed by Crew Energy and West Energy, their joint venture operating partners. This is significant because if you don't know already Montney gas is one of the biggest plays in Northeast British Columbia at this time. Some believe that our asset as well as many others will cause more money to move into this resource. CE also has 8 wells in CBM (coalbed mathane) being hooked up for their first commercial gas project since going public in November of 2007. This project actually started it's roots back in 2000. We are at a pivotal moment in time and many good events will be coming along. In fact recently it has been noted that CE has topped the performance charts when others in the same industry are struggling. I think they have a good chance to make good on all their effort. I think it is a good one to have on a watch list. Have a good one. Cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply