Welcome To The Canadian Imperial Venture HUB On AGORACOM

Identify, Focus, Develop.

Free

Hey all,

This is nothing but good news for CQV. CQV has for many years gotten tied up with to many different companys that have even less money then they do....which is hard to beleive. At least this time they have the foresight to put clauses in the contact that had to be met....

Has anyone been talking to the office about the time frame for the rig to be arriving on site? I know that apparently it was damaged in transport somewhere off the island. But we are working with pretty tight deadlines so you would figure that these guys should know every little move that trucks hauling the rig would make.

Anyway looks like we are starting to build up some resistance with the SP and slowly moving forward. I think that we will need to prove what we all think we have before we see any major movements. To many people have been burned by this stock in the past....not everyone is willing to jump on board again with the first sight of a drill rig.

I suspect that you will start seeing some major cross trading going on soon. Once the rig gets closer and we start seeing some activity we will start seeing the day traders again....and then god only knows what will happen....at least in the short term.

Later

New Message
Please login to post a reply