Welcome To The Canaf Investments HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Good to see CAF back here. Company has $4 million in assets vs $500k in liabilities and based on the last news release and numbers, should continue to grow. But what I don't like is that the company twisted the last news release by saying they made money, when they actually lost after the currency exchange, see financials on Sedar.

I am selling my stock off and acquiring NDR.V(Canada)/NWDMF(USA) because it's the same price as CAF right now and New Dimension has 8 gold projects and closing a pp(filled with insider/insitutional buying) to work on those projects. Coking coal isn't favoured in this market, gold is. I recommend making the switch.

Canaf earns $285,684 (U.S.) over six months

2020-06-24 11:27 MT - News Release

An anonymous director reports

CANAF ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR Q2 2020

Canaf Investments Inc. has released its financial statements and management's discussion and analysis for the six-month period ended April 30, 2020.

Revenue for the period was recorded at $5,490,982 (U.S.) (2019: $4,258,091 (U.S.)), with a net income of $285,684 (U.S.) (2019: $191,078 (U.S.)) and an adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) of $433,085 (U.S.).

The corporation expects to see a further increase in sales in the third quarter of 2020, as customers' orders return after the nationwide lockdown in South Africa.

For more details and discussion on the results, the financial statements and management's discussion and analysis can be viewed on SEDAR or at the company's website.

We seek Safe Harbor.

© 2020 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.

New Message
Please login to post a reply