Developing A Cash Flowing Business Platform Around Mexican Mining Assets
Developing Growth Program Around Assets to Develop Revenue
WHY CANDENTE GOLD CORP
Candente Gold Highlights:
- New growth strategy to build cash flowing assets in Mexico
- Signed Definitive Agreement with Magellan Acquisition Corp. giving Candente Gold the right to earn up to a 100% interest in the San Dieguito de Arriba beneficiation plant (“SDA Plant”) and take over their rights to a lease agreement on the El Dorado Property, both located in Nayarit State, Mexico.
- El Oro Gold District: Candente Gold's flagship asset is a district scale gold project having previously produced 5 million-ounce AuEq: prolific high-grade gold dominant silver epithermal vein system
El Dorado Project:
Candente Gold has the right to earn up to a 100% interest in both the San Dieguito de Arriba beneficiation mill ("SDA plant") and the El Dorado property in Nayarit State, Mexico through a MOU with Magellan Acquisition Corp.
The SDA Mill is a fully operational flotation plant which also includes a precious metals leach circuit - Merrill Crowe system and associated assets, licenses and agreements.
- Plan to use mill to develop cash flow through toll milling or processing ore from property deals.
El Dorado Gold-Silver Property:
- Within a district of epithermal vein systems.
- El Dorado epithermal vein trend comprising outcropping vein over 1.5 kilometers in length and additional discontinuous outcrops indicate a strike length of 3.5 kilometers.
- This structure hosts multiple mineralized zones including high-grade veins potentially minable underground, and lower-grade bulk tonnage stockwork zones
El Oro Gold District – Primary focus is the past San Rafael Vein
- 110 km WNW of Mexico City
- 27 claims covering 17,960 hectares
- Excellent access -paved highway to project
- Mining friendly population
- Excellent infrastructure & services
- Power to Site
The San Rafael Vein is currently the primary focus of Candente Gold's Exploration in the El Oro District with continuous vein mineralization over 2.4km of strike of high-grade Epithermal veins
- 31 exploration targets identified by Candente
- Identified by gold and silver surface rock sampling
El Oro Historic Production of 5 million ounces of gold equivalent at the San Rafael Vein
- Average grades: 10-12 g/t gold & 120-160 g/t silver
- Average Widths: 3 to 10 metres
- Bonanza grades: up to 50 g/t gold & 500 g/t silver
- Widths: up to 70 metres in places
Mined from 1896 to 1929 by 3 companies concurrently in 3 contiguous sections:
- Mexico Mine (North)
- Esperanza Mine (Central)
- South Mine (South)
Flooding in one section of the San Rafael vein in 1929 resulted in the other two sections flooding and work ceasing abruptly and unexpectedly
The Full Potential of the San Rafael Vein has Never Been Properly Investigated.