Canada's Next Nickel Producer

Mining Exploration and Development - Thompson Nickel Belt, Sudbury Basin

Free

Offer significantly undervalued.

posted on Apr 06, 2010 02:56PM

Pitiful -- offer significantly undervalued.

I am a long term shareholder / owner of CROWFLIGHT MINERALS. I have appreciated Crowflight's steady transition from explorer to developer and feel that this offer significantly undervalues the company's assets and potential for development. While my shares have received some dilution since I originally bought into the company, I believe the company is far stronger and better positioned for growth than what is being offered.

Take a look at the value of nickel (today ~$11.31 / lb); nickel’s appreciation in the past year and the companies Nov 18, 2009 Power Point Presentation (price of nickel then ~$7.50 and the estimated cost of production of US$4.80-5.25/lb). This gives the layman investor an illustration of the companies amazing potential of profitability from last year.

If the company were to agree to a tender offer like this AM's, the agreed upon price should be a lot higher, let's say, in the range of 75 cents to a dollar, not a measly 0.26 cents.

This might sound absurd to some, but given the company's history, resources in the ground and the ability to get to full production this year, ramp-up and all, I feel that if further development is allowed for 1 to 2 years, then this price range will seem quite reasonable. My suggestion is to please fight this offer to a higher level and we will all be better off in the long run.

Hold and up the ante please.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply