Canada's Next Nickel Producer

Mining Exploration and Development - Thompson Nickel Belt, Sudbury Basin

Free
Message: Crowflight Announces Restart of Bucko Lake Mine Operation

ccnm

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - April 25, 2011) -
CROWFLIGHT MINERALS INC. ("Crowflight" or the "Company") (TSX:CML) is pleased to announce that after receiving permission from the Mine Safety Branch of Manitoba Government, the mining operation at the Company's Bucko Lake Mine was resumed on April 22, 2011.

"We are glad to see the restart of Bucko Lake Mine operation after six-month's suspension," Kevin Zhu, Interim CEO and Director of the Company commented. "On behalf of the Board, we appreciate the patience and continued support of our shareholders, employees, and suppliers as we have been working diligently to bring the Bucko Lake Mine back into production. With our own new mining equipment and mining crews in place, we believe that we can achieve full production at Bucko Lake Mine in three-month's time."

About Crowflight Minerals Inc.

Crowflight Minerals Inc. (TSX:CML) is a Canadian junior mining company that owns and operates the Bucko Lake Nickel Mine near Wabowden, Manitoba. The Company also holds nickel, copper and Platinum Group Mineral (PGM) projects in the Thompson Nickel Belt and Sudbury Basin.

Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Information

New Message
Please login to post a reply