Nickel & Gold Exploration · Yemen & Nevada &YUKON

2 major Nickel resources · 1 large Gold deposit

Free

KELOWNA, BC, Aug. 18, 2015 /CNW/ - Cantex Mine Development Corp. (CD : TSXV) ("Cantex" or the "Company") is pleased to provide a progress report for its 100% owned Yukon gold projects.

Prospecting Program
Cantex has just completed a prospecting program focused on areas within the North Rackla and Mount Good licenses where previous soil-talus samples have identified gold mineralization. As a result of this work 287 rock samples have been collected. These samples are now being prepared for multi-element analysis including gold, pathfinder elements for Carlin and epithermal style gold deposits and base metals.

Soil - Talus Sampling Program
As mentioned in the release dated June 16, 2015 several of the soil-talus anomalies at both North Rackla and Mount Good were not closed off with the existing sample coverage. 1,168 soil talus samples have been collected to determine the extents of these anomalies.

Fall Program
Pending favourable results from the recently collected samples Cantex is planning an autumn field program which will commence with detailed geological mapping of targets to facilitate a drilling program.

The technical information and results reported here have been reviewed by Mr. Chad Ulansky P.Geol., a Qualified Person under National Instrument 43-101, who is responsible for the technical content of this release.

Signed,

Charles Fipke

Charles Fipke
Chairman

About the Company

Beyond the Yukon project Cantex has projects in Yemen and Nevada. In Yemen operations at the advanced Al Hariqah gold project are currently suspended while in Nevada the Company has five drill ready properties along known trends of gold mines and is currently seeking joint venture partners to advance the projects.

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

SOURCE Cantex Mine Development Corp.

Cantex Mine Development Corp, Tel: +250-860-8582, Email: [email protected] CNW Group 2015
New Message
Please login to post a reply