Capstone Mining Corp.

Profitable Growth Producing Copper, Gold, Silver and Zinc in Canada and Mexico

Free
Message: Capstone Mining to Attend Upcoming Investor Conferences

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, February 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --

Capstone Mining Corp. ("Capstone") (TSX: CS) today announced that management will attend the following investor conferences:

• BMO Capital Markets 23rd Global Metals & Mining Conference in Hollywood, Florida. Darren Pylot, President and CEO will be speaking on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
  • Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) 2014 Convention in Toronto, Ontario. A member of the Capstone management team will be speaking on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 2:20 p.m. ET.

Capstone will also be accepting this year's PDAC "Viola R. MacMillan Award For Company Or Mine Development". This award is named in honour of the PDAC's longest serving president and is given to a person or company demonstrating leadership in management and financing for the exploration and development of mineral resources. Capstone is receiving the award for demonstrating leadership and management in the successful development of the Minto and Cozamin copper mines and in its acquisition of Pinto Valley copper mine, as well as transforming into an intermediate copper producer.

The presentations will be available at: http://capstonemining.com/s/presentations.asp. The BMO presentation will be available on webcast at: http://capstonemining.com/s/events.asp.

About Capstone Mining Corp.

Capstone Mining Corp. is a Canadian base metals mining company, committed to the responsible development of our assets and the environments in which we operate. We are focused on copper, with three producing mines; the Pinto Valley copper-molybdenum mine located in Arizona, US, the Cozamin copper-silver-zinc-lead mine in Zacatecas State, Mexico and the Minto copper-gold-silver mine in Yukon, Canada. In addition, Capstone has two development projects; the large scale 70% owned Santo Domingo copper-iron-gold project in Region III, Chile, in partnership with Korea Resources Corporation, and the 100% owned Kutcho copper-zinc-gold-silver project in British Columbia, Canada, as well as exploration properties in Chile and Mexico. Using our cash flow and strong balance sheet as a platform, Capstone's strategy is to continue to grow with mineral resource and reserve expansions and exploration, and through acquisitions in politically stable, mining-friendly regions. We will pace our growth with our financial capacity, ensuring we retain, as a priority, sufficient financial flexibility to meet the requirements of our existing operations and our committed development projects, while maintaining an adequate cushion to deal with market volatility and operating risks inherent in the mining industry. Our headquarters are in Vancouver, Canada and we are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange "TSX). Further information is available at http://www.capstonemining.com.

For further information:

Cindy Burnett, VP, Investor Relations and Communications
604-637-8157
[email protected]

New Message
Please login to post a reply