The heartbeat of cardiovascular medicine and telemedicine
Patented systems enable medical professionals, patients, and other healthcare professionals, clinics, hospitals and call centres to access and manage patient information in a secure and reliable environment
CardioComm Solutions, Inc. Profile
Global Leaders in Mobile ECG Connectivity
- 20 years of medical credibility licensing technologies to hospitals, physicians, remote patient monitoring platforms, research groups and commercial call centers
- Sold into > 20 countries, with the largest customer base located in the US
- Class II medical device clearances and device agnostic for collecting, viewing, recording, analyzing and storing of ECGs for management of patient and consumer health
- ECG solutions for both consumer (OTC) and medical (Rx) markets
- Owns all IP and source code
- Market expert contributor for reports in m‐health, mobile cardiac monitoring and new advances in consumer health and wellness monitoring
- Secured New Health Canada Device Clearance and Exclusive Canadian Sales Rights for US Medical ECG Device Manufacturer Read More
- Entered into an exclusive sales and marketing agreement for the GEMS™ Sirona with California-based Datrix LLC
- Under the multi-year, renewable agreement, CardioComm assumes the role of exclusive Canadian distributor of the Datrix ECG recorders under the GEMS™ Sirona brand device.
- Secured Newest US and Canadian Medical Device 13485:2016 MDSAP Certification Read More
- Completed its ISO 13485:2016 ("ISO") certification in compliance with the Medical Device Single Audit Program, a mandatory requiment under Health Canada and accepted as an equivalent quality management certification by the USA Food and Drug Administration.
- Announced ECG Services Integration and Co-Marketing Agreement with California-Based BodiMetrics LLC Read More
- GEMS™ Universal will be available under two subscription models:
- $6 US per month with one free ECG interpretation included; and,
- $69 US per year with 12 free ECG interpretations that may be requested any time during the one year subscription.
- CardioComm Solutions GEMS(TM) Universal ECG App Launched in Partnership with Multiple ECG Device Manufacturers Read More
- GEMS™ Universal ECG app , a version of the Company's US Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") cleared and Health Canada approved GEMS™ Mobile ECG app,
- Now available for download from the Google Play store
- Will be available on Apple's App Store within the next two weeks.
- CardioComm Solutions' Heartcheck(TM) CardiBeat Handheld ECG Device Cleared by Health Canada for Direct-to-Consumer Sales Read More
- Received approval from Health Canada for the over-the-counter ("OTC") sales and marketing of its existing GEMS™ Mobile smartphone app and for the HeartCheck™ CardiBeat, its newest handheld heart rhythm monitor.
- Both devices were cleared by the Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") in early 2019.
- CardioComm Solutions Files with Health Canada for Direct to Consumer Sales Approval of the Heartcheck(TM) Cardibeat Handheld ECG Device Read More
- Filed with Health Canada for approval for the over-the-counter ("OTC") sales and marketing of their GEMS™ Mobile smartphone app and their newest handheld, heart rhythm monitor, the HeartCheck™ CardiBeat.
- Both were cleared by the Food and Drug Administration in early 2019 and are available for sale direct to consumers in the US.
An Innovator in the Mobile ECG Industry
Last changed at 15-Nov-2019 11:49AM by AGORACOM