Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Thanks for the work on the trade chart. As Doc has mentioned previously, the lack of any large number makes any trade activity just "stirring" the pot. IMO the MMs are just stirring the trading activity and while not in the know as to why I guess at two ideas.

Maybe they are trying to take this stock OFF the radar of anyone who had watched it in the past while very slowly making a position in anticipation of the coil exploding, kind of like the last run to $1.40 I believe.

Perhaps the stir is intentional because the double digit percent WILL show up on someone's stock screeners and make them "aware" of something they had not known about. I sense this to be the more plausible and if coupled with the previous idea will profit someone helping to compress the coiled SP.

I have found it interesting that when mentioning this company to others, they pull a chart look at the decline in JAG time (pre Cardio) they move past it dismissing it outright. The charters see a bottomed stock on the rise and the day traders see no chance due to the low trading numbers. Both are problems. IMO many will miss the soon to come SP leap.

New Message
Please login to post a reply