Welcome To The Carlisle Gold Fields HUB On AGORACOM

Significant Proven Assets: ~ 5 Million Ounces of Au in Manitoba

Free
Carlisle CEO Abraham Drost to Speak at PDAC

Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - February 26, 2014) - Carlisle Goldfields Limited (TSX: CGJ) (OTCQX: CGJCF) ("Carlisle" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Carlisle will be exhibiting at the PDAC Investor Exchange for the entire 4-day convention. Management and company geologists and engineers will be available to discuss Carlisle's Lynn Lake Gold Camp property at Booth #3304.

The Company's Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") Abraham Drost, will also be speaking on Investment Criteria for Royalty Financing of Mineral Development Assets during the Technical Program at this year's Prospectors and Developers Association Conference ("PDAC"). The Alternative Financing Sources for Junior Resource Companies technical program begins Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 9:10 am in Room 714 at the main conference venue, with Mr. Drost speaking at 9:10 am.

About Carlisle: Carlisle Goldfields Limited is a Canadian-based gold exploration and development Company focused on development of its Lynn Lake Gold Camp in Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada. Carlisle now has five NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource estimates within its Lynn Lake Gold Camp, four of which form the basis for the December, 2013 PEA (Farley Lake Mine Deposit, MacLellan Mine Deposit, Burnt Timber Mine Deposit, and Linkwood Deposit).

Carlisle's objective, together with its government and First Nation project partners, is to efficiently advance this project through bankable feasibility study, environmental and mine permitting to set the stage for resumption of gold production in the historical Lynn Lake mining camp, Manitoba.

Further details including mineral resource technical reports are available on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) or carlislegold.com/resource-summary.php.

Except for statements of historical fact contained herein, the information in this press release may constitute "forward-looking information" within the meaning of Canadian securities law. Other than statements of historical fact, all statements are "forward-looking statements", including the establishment and estimate of resources that involve various known and unknown risks and uncertainties and other factors. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove accurate. Results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Readers of this press release are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these "forward-looking statements". Except as otherwise required by applicable securities statutes or regulation, Carlisle expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

Neither IIROC nor the TSX accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

copyright (c) newsfile corp. 2014. all rights reserved
Source: Newsfile Corp. (February 26, 2014 - 7:30 AM EST)

News by QuoteMedia
New Message
Please login to post a reply