Free

What gives?

posted on Oct 23, 2008 06:10PM

I always felt that this stock was undervalued ........but now one must ask the question WHY? Before it was simply frustrating while the stock was in the 40s and 50's .......then it was absolutely ridiculous when the stock was in the 30s ........then it was ridiculous as well as disgusting and embarrassing when the stock was in the 20's ....but now that the stock has its best bid at about 12 or 13 U.S. cents while its current ask is at about 16 U.S. cents ......well, I think it is time to accept the fact that something is either seriously and fatally flawed about this company or there something seriously flawed with the market and the entire world. Which is it? Is the market trying to tell us that Castle Gold will never reward shareholders of the company? Or is the market just dumb and naive?

Regardless it is torture having to watch this slow and painful death for the past 12 months.

Are people out there just panicking? Or are they being forced to sell other holdings to generate cash? Or is the stock being mercilessly manipulated? (I don't know ........but damn ......it just seems like there is no end to the number of shares hitting the ask side ...almost as if they are infinite .....perhaps as a result of people NAKED shorting the stock with shares that don't even exist day in and day out ...i.e. manipulation? OR WHAT?

I certainly don't see it going to zero .....but what if it goes to 5 U.S. cents and then somebody comes around and does a hostile takeover for 10 U.S. cents a share?

I don't want anyone to take my comments the wrong way. ...just thinking out loud ......so to speak. One thing is for sure. I'll never buy a micro small cap stok again for as long as I live. There are just too many things that can sneak up and bite you right square in the ass.

Good luck to all .......assuming that there is any luck to be had with this "highly rewarding" investment known as CastleGold. This company sure had no problem mining the money from my wallet. If they were only half that good at mining gold I'd be rich by now.

Perhaps in the end we'll still all prosper someday. But I no longer count on it. The world has discovered that it is far easier to make money by sucking the shareholders dry. Buyer beware.

New Message
Please login to post a reply