Free

Regarding all of the assertions made by oldschool miner.

I sent an e-mail to the CEO of the company who as an employee is in a position to legally bind the company. I have never heard of a situation in which board members have such authority for a public company.

When asked to comment on the contents of that posting Mr. Atkins response was " I can’t comment on Bulletin Board postings."

I then asked him the following questions.

Has the Board let expire the M&A advisory contract with Griffin Partners in July?

Is the arrangement with Cassels Brock such, that all billable work must be approved by the Board prior to being undertaken?

Has the Chairman, James Mark Plaxton requested that his "M&A work fees" since March forward be held in escrow?

Is it true that no M&A fees will be paid to Mr. Plaxton only if a definitive agreement is executed for a Board approved M&A deal?

Has Mr. Mark Plaxton brought John Van De Beuken as a consulting operations engineer, under competitive terms, to assist with the ongoing ramp-up of production at the Castillo property?

Are there three bidders interested in merging / acquiring that are all still negotiating with CSG?

Essentially the contents of the posting

Mr. Atkins response was no surprise

As stated in whomever posted the comment you are referring to, such comments are alledged to have been made by an 'analyst speaking to a member of the Board'. I can't comment, outside of what is released publicly via a press release or other Company disclosure, that would be selective disclosure and violates securities law.

I am sorry.

My position on oldschhoolminers posting.

If they are true there is a serious breach of fiduciary responsibility by one or more members of the board and we as shareholders should hold those parties responsible for violation of securities law.

or the individual is a pumper/MP crony attempting to mislead BB viewers.

In any case I would put no credence whatsoever in the validity of the posting.

orgy

New Message
Please login to post a reply