Free

I can help with a few things

Jr's don't usually react to POG immediately whereas Sr's do They receive valuation much later

Board members are all fairly new. Thier shares & prices were all published in the AGM circular & were not very low @ all

As for my Company shares, my average is still above these levels @ about .67. We bought & greatly increased our exposure when the SP was higher

Thanks god that my largest holdings are in my own name & my average is much lower. This was necessary as being in a "black out period" for so long I had to set up my own account in order to aquire additional shares

A merger will put an end to this obvious power struggle. We do have a pile of very good news piling up but neither side seems willing or able to step up & report on anything

"The old miner's post" was an obvious attempt to inform shareholders about some of what is transpiring Everybody's hands seem to be tied & frustrations are mounting

As far as information that has been leaked, the people who know & have verified certain information will never come forth as there are others lurking that would want to cause harm

BUT to my friends PLEASE re read "The old miner's post" again as it is very detailed & informative.

New Message
Please login to post a reply