Free

Jeffya,

I dont mean to be harsh, but I do not think I know you. When you write it seems like you think I know you, so there is some understanding problems here. (If you want you can email me privately and let me know who I am talking to). It is not my business how you got your shares or how you paid for them or if they were awarded to you as options. What matters today is the price of the shares. It is pityful to see other juniors with less credentials then CSG rising daily with the POG. I can priovide a list if you need that. Thats right most juniors are participating in the rally off Gold. If CSG did participate and if press releases were issued properly, I am absolutely sure that our selling price would be at its all time high (near $1). And it should be there because the POG is at an all time high, and the CSG Gold production is at an all time high and improving. All time high was what? $.80 per share. When? Over three months ago! Where's the justification?

If CSG comes out accepting an offer of less than $1.25 its a joke, and it only benefits insiders. Why? because they are taken out of their positions at very favorable terms with liquidity that they didn't have before. How does it benefit me? The stock should be at $1 right now and 6 months from now it will be $2. Explain that if you can.

Now, if an offer is made above $1.25 at this time, everybody wins with plenty of room for more upside. It would also be good for the new acquirer since they are still buying our Gold at a substantial discount. I think what is happening still smells.

New Message
Please login to post a reply