Welcome To The Chariot Resources HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

WOW, that is a tough question, it is mostly theoretical as value in a sale is based on the value to any other TWO parties. If there is only one buyer, he gets a bargain. If there's two then it's fair market. Three, and shareholders are the winners. Then there is the question of a share deal or all cash transaction.

However, a shrewd buyer should offer enough to get a good deal yet scare off other suitors. The offer also needs to be well over what the current market value's the stock at.

Chariot has potential in copper, which is not overly volatile and has a big market. Strategically it is very desireable.

this is all only my opinion but I would consider .85 to .95 a strong offer if it were all cash.

I doubt we'll see that in a first offer but if you do your DD and consider the potential of the Marcona copper project alone it doesn't take long to get to this figure.

As shareholders we need to welcome all offers even if they start out on the low side. Buyers want to deal with studied, prudent owners. Management also needs support to do their jobs.....IMO

Carry

New Message
Please login to post a reply