Chang Shan Hao Gold Mine

Gold production and acquisitions in China.

Free

Jinshan is a highly manipulated stock by Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan etc. Today I saw Goldman sucks as well.

Most people concern China's growth will slow down or even on the way to hell. The demand of commodities will be much less than what's expected. plus China raising reserve ratio, Australia super-tax on mining, europe mess etc. also drag the entire market and JIN as well.

HSBC (I believe it represents China) placed 400K on $4.02-4.09 to stop it from further declining, which reminds me of the last action by HSBC at $2.80 late Jan and early Feb. All its large bids were swallowed by 1, 80, 39, 53 etc. it looked like the sky was falling. I waited and waited, missed the great buying oppotunity. You can see what happened after that. Boom!

I believe the history will repeat itself here. it might get hammered to $4. But a brighter tomorrow is right at the corner.

If the market has another deeper dive (DOW 10700, TSX 11850), Jinshan may be in big trouble and down to $3.40 although I really doubt this would happen.

I bought back some at $4.15 today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply