Welcome To The Clifton Star Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Historic Discovery Along Porcupine Destor Fault

Free

I had a great 3 days in Vancouver, meeting new folks and getting to know the Clifton Star Officer and Directors. All of the issues before shareholders were passed unchanged. The Shareholders Rights Plan is in place. After the meeting, Fred Archibald displayed a series of section lines that Osisko had provided. These sections were generated by Osisko from their JV drilling assays and geologic logs. They paint a dramatic picture of multiple parallel closely spaced vertical zones with average grades north of 1-2 grams/tonne, some thick intervals far north of 1 gram/tonne. Osisko has zeroed out all of the assay values in between these parallel zones of significant widths. In my view it is a good bet that there are many significant +0.2 g/t intervals hiding behind the curtain that Osisko set up. They have declared that they will be the first to understand and announce the actual numbers at Duparquet to the world. So it is. Q1 2011.

The unrevealed assays are what will determine the resource's open pit economics. If there are abundant +0.2 g/t assays behind the curtain then Beattie / Donchester is headed for 8-10 million ounce open pit IMO. Having walked the ground and seen core evidence, for me, I bet that there are significant open pit grade material between the high grade zones confirmed in Osisko's cross section grahics. Without supporting grades an open-pit is still viable IMO. But that won't be the case, Beattie / Donchester have already demonstrated to my satisfaction that these high-grade zones are enclosed in a halo of lower-grade rock. I bet on it.

Thanks to all CFO folks I met, a speciall shout out to Jerry!

DYODD, look for the Osisko cross sections soon!

New Message
Please login to post a reply