Coeur d'Alene Mines - Increasing Production & Cash Flow

5 Silver, 1 Gold mine(s) operating - Reserves of: Silver 500m oz, Gold 5m oz

Free

My Dear Extended Family,

We have spent more than 12 years working to educate you on the subject of gold. I only ask in return that you consider these three videos carefully. These presentations sum up where we are, why gold was bombed, why technical analysis is in gold a major waste of time and the direction we are without any doubt going.

If you will devote time to watching each video carefully you will see how the recent operation to help the dollar by depreciating price of gold was not a short play but a play to keep a system alive.

Free Gold is an interesting school of thought with which I agree on the emancipation of gold from paper gold as natural development and its implication, but not the entire thesis which runs in various directions in application of their basic and correct thesis.

The not-anticipated result of the take down on paper gold was to wake a sleeping elephant of physical demand from other every corner of the globe. The opinion of the operators is that if the gold banks can keep pressure up on paper gold the huge demand for physical will fizzle. The world outside of North America has recent memories of monetary situations exactly the same as now. They know that paper is in its final stage and gold is in a major ascendancy. Physical demand will remain strong thereby overcoming paper gold and forcing paper gold exchanges to change their methods of delivery, clearly restricting paper to a secondary role and making its use to manipulate gold redundant.

The three videos build an argument that screams that you should not sell your physical gold or gold producers with political sensitivity, cheap cost of production, and near surface gold. Once again, if you have two cars sell one to either initiate or increase your gold and unique gold producer position. If you live in a metropolitan city, sell both.

1. Columbia Economist Dr. Jeffrey Sachs speaks candidly on monetary reform and defines the illegality of finance as now practiced.

Click here to watch the video...

2. David Rosenberg just gave this devastating presentation on the sad state of the economy. This is the key to QE to Infinity even when depositors are hijacked for bank rescues.

3. In this video please do not watch the music video at the end. It is not pertinent or entertaining. The story however is your key to understanding exactly what has happened and what is about to happen. This video discusses the natural tendency of gold under present circumstances and why the US Fed pushed the panic button at $1900. It is the heart of the emancipation of gold from paper gold which releases physical gold and those entities with physical gold easily available to naturally rise in to prices we dare not even consider. It is the freeing of gold which is Free Gold.

You will identify the negative gold writers as employees of, or beneficiaries of, Boss Hogg.

New Message
Please login to post a reply