Coeur d'Alene Mines - Increasing Production & Cash Flow

5 Silver, 1 Gold mine(s) operating - Reserves of: Silver 500m oz, Gold 5m oz

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Coeur Mining, Inc. Research Report

On September 23, 2013, Coeur Mining, Inc. (Coeur), previously known as Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation, announced that the estimated contained ounces of proven and probable reserves totaled 86 million of silver ounces and 605,000 of gold ounces, representing a YTD growth of 91.5% and 96.4%, respectively, at its Rochester mine in Nevada. Coeur stated that the reserves do not reflect 2013 mine production, depletion of reserves or exploration or drilling conducted during 2013. Mitchell J. Krebs, Coeur's President and CEO, commented, "We expect to further increase in-situ and stockpile reserves and resources at Rochester at year end as a result of our 2013 drilling program. Rochester represents a unique and attractive source of growth for our stockholders with relatively minimal capital requirements, high expected returns, an attractive jurisdiction, and lower execution risk given its operating history of more than 25 years."

New Message
Please login to post a reply