Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Brian,

Looking at the CLL trading board : At 15:59.57 CLL price was $0.62.

100 shares trade the same second and moved the price to 70 cents which was corrected during the MOC (market on close session) at 16:10 to 61 cents.

MOC session is used all over the world and is design to protect the market against manipulation at the close. Last several weeks CLL price was adjusted up during the MOC session and nobody complain about.

MOC was discuss here before. Just to refresh go to:

http://www.tsx.com/en/trading/produc...

The last trade (1.9 million shares at MOC closing price) took place at 16:51 as a SS (special trade) and it was related to the CLL delisting from the index.

As I posted before, today was the last day for the index adjustment. The same time (16:50) other delisted stocks like OPTI and Newalta experience the same large block trade mark as SS.

IMO much more important question is why CLL is being delinted and who is responsible for it. I know that some posters feel that I should take the blame for it. If it make you fell better go for it

New Message
Please login to post a reply