Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

The crisis is the reason we're in the mess right now

Yes probably but was such a dillution needed ?They always stated they could live with oil at 60 $.Oil was just for a little while below 60.

Instead they lowered output ,placed ESP pumps etc..So by doing that they had less oil to sell .I still think even if oil was stayed above 60 they need extra money .Why, if everyone thinks CLL is undervalued ,the sp remains so low?It will be a long time play to see us in the green numbers again.

PS I will also contribute some extra fuel tomorrow in my ride out with the M roadster.Though I must be carefull cause police caught me at a speed of 98 in a 50 km zone.I risk to loose my licence for a week.

I belong not to the club of small engine cars.I'm looking after a Chevy Avalanche but hard to found here.Dealers over here say that even in the States ,though it's crisis it's not so easy to found good second hand pick ups.So if one of you has a full option Chevy or a Ford F 150 let me know.Maybe I can arrange something with a dealer up here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply