Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Any of this sound familiar?

posted on Aug 26, 2009 01:20PM

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/analyst/030102.asp?viewed=1

S&D ( short and distort) players clutter message boards, so optimistic information cannot easily be found. "Get out before it all comes crashing down" and "Investors who wish to enter a class action lawsuit can contact…" are typical posts, as are their projections of $0 stock prices and 100% losses. If their strategy is suspected by "longs", they attack the person who has caught them. In other words, the market manipulator will do everything in his or her power to keep buyers out of the stock and keep the price heading south.

ANYONE following yesterdays scrimmage will note that Barak1 ( mail room 12 posts) Dooting ( mail room 12 posts ) and Jurek ( making a now rare appearance, and who admittedly owns no shares in CLL) ALL made personal attacks against me, after I posted a reply to Brian.

This may be off topic but it's important for people to understand..Do your research on every company you wish to invest in. If you do read these boards study market manipulation techniques ( I've posted an example above with the address) and learn to recognize it.

I've been posting for almost 2 years and have had a consistent position. I have a positive view of CLL ( yet realistic and at times critical opinion) and my posts reflect that. I own share, have so for 4 years or so and plan on continuing to do so.

Moral of the story,,,I don't have the ability, as our hub leader does, to trash people with impunity. I can however state my case and attempt to educate people on the various methods of those with nefarious intentions..

Cheers,

let's see how long this post last before it's deleted.

New Message
Please login to post a reply