Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: NEWS! Connacher Announces Flow-Through Share Offering; Continuation of....

To: R. Gusella

More Double GD dilution to be entirely borne at the expense and detriment of the "non-insider" common shareholder. I best see some accretive additions to Connacher SP La Plus Vite. I am sick and tired of dilution after dilution that just dribbles away in chunks our value with promises from management on the if come. While of course, that same Management suffers none of the effects of their own protected status from such dilution. I have about had it with these greedy incompetents doing what they do best. Sticking their mitts in our pocket to steal from those of us who they treat as just "common" common shareholders!! Dick, Get off your greedy gluteus and do some actual value creation that does not principally benefit your rapacious, greedy self!!!!

Brian Miller

New Message
Please login to post a reply