Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: There is a need to be realistic about SAGD production

Brian

You're right .Scott made a good posting surrounding the output issue.Therefor I have an very cautious approach about the productivity and the possible problems.

So instead of using the numbers forecast from their websites it's better to count on 3/4 or 4/5 of that amount.I agree with you that the industry should use more accurate figures .

That's why after following up this stock for some years I learned that it's better to take advantage of the spikes in the sp then to count on the future devellopment.

It's clear that indeed this kind of production is not a fine tuned one and there can come up a lot of surprises where nobody has taken into account.

To many are to optimistic and they take the presentation as a real outcome which showed that it's not the case.The real numbers on Q base shows the facts .

IMO CLL is used by traders and their approach is not the one many posters had in mind.That's why there appear to be so many contrarion behavior on that stock.

For me at least i like it's coming down again and probably the ones who sold when the music fades.

If you can put beside you the fundamentals and watch closely the stock movement then you feel much safer.Spoken in terms of CLL "it's better you hold your ducks in line instead of waiting they run away"

So now it's looking for a buying opportunity.

New Message
Please login to post a reply