Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Scott

About this

The big question shareholders need to ask themselves are why do we hold CLL shares when we know something is not right. As a shareholder when you lose confidence in management, it is time to move on. I expect that many retail shareholders have already reached this conclusion and for the rest the time is coming soon.

I guess most likely for many on the board is the fact they are loosing big money specially those who has bought this stock above 3 cad $.They just hoping it can happen in time.

Others who sold and bought back and did some trades are hoping on a higher sp.Many bought back like myself at around 1.4 when we sold at around 1.88 last high top.I missed my latest sell with a few cents so a little trapped now.I think there are others as well.

But current sp is IMO to low right now regarding where the company is today + the reserves etc..So if someone should take over CLL we get a lot more .So the danger to loose big is minor compared to those who are average above 3.

I guess it's hard o found someone here who still believes in management capabillities.They lost a lot of credit when the crisis hit them and never restored confidance again among the common shareholders.

IMO CLL is just a trading vehickle right now though I gave it a chance it can work out better in time but as for today nothing is clear so far.

I think CLL's sp can go up as we near the data of news releasing .The insiders can show us if thing go well .They didn't say nothing past days and hold on until next Q but if solething positive should brought out insiders knew it before we do .Last downwards move they knew the facts also before news was out .

Anyway by moving the debt further in time is a common trick used not only by companies but also by housing holders.They pay less now but spread over a longer period .If they can improve production cfr. cashflow it's not that bad i think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply