Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jurek:

Nice try. However, you will have to be much more specific as to my postings. The phrasings which you cite are not in the least representative of the way I write or communicate. Therefore, your attribution to me of postings not consistent with my style of writing are denied. Frankly the use of the language and communication style in your alleged quotations which you attribute to me, are more reminiscent of your compositional context, style and usage than mine! Yes, I have altered my opinions of the operational effectiveness and decision making at Connacher in the last two years. But, quote me correctly please or not at all.

For all others, please compare the style and composition of the above and other postings of mine and then the postings attributed by Jurek to me. It is my belief the difference in style is apparent and obvious!

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply