Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I missed the show.

Incredible, top 4 executives gone in 1 week. What a mess.

I think Scott have got it right at pointing out about illegality of dismissing 3 top executives who stood up to DG. IMO Board of Directors (which by Canadian law is legally responsible in the court of law and shareholders) had no choice but fire Gusella.

I do not think WFCI has yet the time or opportunity to influence the Board.

Two board members (coincidentally with 100% meeting attendance) took over the responsibilities. Hopefully, for the shareholders`sake, the vacancies can be filled ASAP.

StockHouse board is getting crazy. All financial projection related to CLL Q4 or future operational profit are imaginary or Blue Sky numbers make up by the traders to get the excitement going.

IMO there is plenty of new and unexpected money to push the price much higher. Most of new money have no idea what they are invested in (crazy numbers like SAGD capital cost at $15,000 per flowing barrel or CLL netbacks at $240 million and What to Expect ).

It is OK. Let those traders run the show and SP as high as possible so for the change we can take advantage of this situation crated by DG.

I said this many times before, you can always count on DG to create few trading opportunity per year. I will missed him here. After all he was a traders and bankers dream boy.

PS. Good move 2C. Unfortunately my new shares were sold today at $1. Never expected DG to go so soon. I may have to buy them tomorrow or next week.

Next week traders may get tiered and realized that the December proposal (when CLL SP was at 40 cents) was not the a serious offer and nobody is rushing or there is no line up of new buyers in front of CLL door.

Hopefully we can get out before the music stops.

New Message
Please login to post a reply