Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Well, Well ...I hope that your "misleading" conclusion can be blame on the late-nigh fatigue. What I said was that one of many, many things not included in NPV is Cost of the Capital not like you suggesting Capital Cost.

I am sure that with your Bachelor degree in economics and 40 years experience on executive positions including CLL you know the difference between Capital Cost and Cost of the Capital. Or maybe as an old retired dogs we both should refresh Finance 101.

Is it possible that your definition of negativism comes from disregard of all sense of realism? Or maybe we should be looking at the CLL SP chart in the mirror image just to feel good.

As of machinations to derive today's price ... are you suggesting that anything posted on this board is effecting company share price? Look at the most popular stockhouse board senseless pumping ( including wrong bitumen prices) and ask yourself The question:

Why is the CLL not trading above $10 per share?

New Message
Please login to post a reply