Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

Well I'm also curious for the numbers and most of it the reaction after the figures.In many occassions the share price take a hit but it could be otherwise now because there was no run up in front and the bad news of Q 4 was already mentioned in their latest news.

If we see a jump I don't think it will smash the 0.32 resistance but if it goes towards that zone fine for me.

I am a little worried about latest events on Cremea because there is again some tensions rising though I understand that the Russians took that part because they have their fleet in Cremea.On the other hand most of the people living there are from Russian origine and they voted almost unamious for participation as well .Some of our Belgian politicians have showed up on the Maidan square to support the Ukranian people but in fact they better shut their mounth and didn't show up.I hope this conflict can be resolved without a clash .

Also the stock market could face a correction .My goal is to sell a big part of my portfolio before summer season to have some money left when a correction is fact.If tensions remain soft with Q1 figures approaching the markets could stay this level or maybe some higher.So far since 1 januari we are still below the high set on last day in 2013.So I'm hoping to reach my selling targets in next months and then take a wait and see approach.

So now thumbs up for CLL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply