Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

Will follow up that diamond stock.Maybe with part of my CLL gains I can take a portion.What's about the dividand rate ?In Belgium for foreign dividands they take about 50 % off .for example for my Total div. of .59 cents per share I got netto only 0.33 left.They know how to steel our money.

Well I hope if CLL will be bought out it will take a while .If it should happen then they could at least get a good premium if things evolve in the right way.For my part they can wait until they reach an output were they can generate enough cash and have some gain per share.

My fear for a dump of CLL was not needed so that's a big relief.Today we got up again and volumes of last two day were higher then normal.Some are speaking about 18.000 bpd till end this year on SH.If that's the case then normally that must result in a gain per share .That would implement that my cautious calculation should be around 3 times higher. Maybe we could see a start in a climb and I think 0.23 will be broken next week.Investors who has followed CLL won't sell now I suppose so the MM makers will highthen their price.

I think the share price could be lifted in front of Q figures again and profits could be taken on the day itself but the trend will probably remain up later.I think this year will be all or nothing for CLL.Once they could turn in green figures way is open then for a steady growth if no accidents occur .We also had to take in account that maybe the last quarter in the year could be faced with maintenance issues like in many plants .

New Message
Please login to post a reply