Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

Very strange saying if you ask me.Don't see the relation between an old cock (This is a rooster right?) and feeling ok?Funny saying.Well I'm doing fine.Had some good fishing trips and made some money.But because I catch a lot some fisherman follow me and picked up my places on gps .So if I arrive to late they are on my spots.Think me and my friend have to shut our mouths and keep our catch hidden .

About CLL .As positive point we could say it holds at .23.So we need a catalyst to push it up again but don't know what at this moment.Looking at the chart IMO next point to overcome is the last jump to .36 based on candlestick chart which was the high on April 21.Maybe this could be reached in an intraday jump by a good news but I don't think we will smash this point shortly.From what I understand is the fact they are short of capital and that's why the ramp up is on a slow pace.I can't figure out from latest news if they have enough steam capacity for the new 9 infill wells.Have you an idea what an infill well is compared to a normal one?

I hope on a jump again and hopefully we go over .30 and then I will unload a big chunk of my CLL.By end this week I'm gonna sell my last part of Total as well.On June 2 it's dividend and I sell just before because I have planned a 3 days trip to the Ardennes so I store a lot of cash and will wait until a possible correction phase.It's hard to judge the markets right now.There is hesitation to go up but also no real sign why it should come down but if you take a view on the SP500 etc.. we are in a steady climb for some years now .Maybe I'm wrong but summer vacation season will start within a month and then markets could drift a while and maybe we have some opportunities to quick gains.

Here are CLL chart views.You see there is a gap after the day of the figures and this is still not filled .

New Message
Please login to post a reply