Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey Ludwig,

I would like to get back in CLL however i am somewhat concerned about a reverse split happening to deal with the debt. I agree with your points, higher oil price, new wells coming on line etc. ....should be all positives going forward.

I am glad to hear your damage is all repaired and yes your neighbour must be pleased that you were willing to help him with the temporary repairs.

The SS emblem usually means SUPER SPORT ....sometimes it it placed on higher horsepower models of certain cars or trucks. I had a neighbour 2 years ago who had 5 cars and lived by himself !! He had a 1969 Cuda that was so dam sick, he had it shipped here,it was a former quarter mile drag car and he put some wipers etc on it and paid a guy $500 to license it. It had 8 inch exhaust on it with no mufflers at all and he drove it around all summer. The cops would drive by our place everyday and wave at us having a beer in his driveway. Orange car with a massive flat black hood scoop on it.....when he started it up the entire neighbourhood would come to see what the hell was going on !! He also had a 700 horsepower 1970 black nova with full roll cage in it .....the guys was nuts but a lot of fun !!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply