Consolidated Goldwin Stock

Edit this message From "Fast Facts"

Free

not sure what to say but..

posted on Oct 18, 2007 02:23PM
 All I know is I held McDonald Mines last year (BMK) and held it for some time and finally lost my patience and sold somewhere around .10 with a crappy feeling. At the time lots of posters on the  BB were saying the same things about management of BMK as everyone ( not all ) are saying here and I can certainly understand it. Its not a nice feeling seeing your money sit idle for so long.

What we lose sight of is the fact that an exploration play like CGW and BMK take time to prove up what they have. Getting in early ( which alot of us have done ) make the wait that much longer. I really don't know whether the sale of shares by Abby is a bad sign or not, I tend to believe that he's making a business decision and thats it. I may have my head in the sand but I'm gonna wait and see.

As you all know or have heard, BMK topped out the other day at $1.08 and I think now is around the .75 mark.  My point being is I sold and I now have lost what could have been a whack of $$$$. If I lose my investment in CGW so be it but I am going to give management the time to prove up what The Dolly and area may have.

I have to add if you are holding and are really bugged by whats going on then SELL and be done with it, its better than losing sleep over it.

Staying long for better or worse,

GLTA

crzyhors

New Message
Please login to post a reply