Consolidated Goldwin Stock

Edit this message From "Fast Facts"

Free

news out on stockwatch 7:06 PM

posted on Oct 22, 2007 03:59PM

This is only partial as I don't subscribe, need comments here folks.

Cons Gold Win drills 20 ft of 0.20% Cu at Dolly Varden

2007-10-22 19:06 ET - News Release

Mr. Abby Farrage reports

PHASE ONE DRILLING INTERSECTS NEW ZONE - ASSAYS SUGGEST CLOSE AFFINITY TO VICTORIA MINE GEOLOGY

Conslidated Gold Win Ventures Inc. is releasing some results from its drilling program around the discovery hole at its Dolly Varden claims, in Elko county, Nevada, and on its review of the Victoria mine similarities and the implications for continued exploration on the Dolly Varden property.

The similarities reviewed were found to exhibit properties consistent with the copper breccia skarn-type deposit found at the Victoria mine which shares a very close affinity with the geological setting at the Dolly Varden property. CGW is very appreciative to have access to information on the old Victoria mine and particularly with the insights it has revealed for the current and future exploration drilling programs.

Three main points have been illustrated from exploration work so far including: 1) the presence of garnets and similar alteration found associated with the mineralization mined by Anaconda; 2) the radiometric similarity associated with the Victoria mine extends from the current area of CGW's drilling to the east northeast (as indicated by the drilling reported below); 3) the similar initial sporadic mineral discovery of the Victoria mine mineralization which ultimately lead to the development of the larger and deeper mined zones of mineralization.

New Message
Please login to post a reply