Welcome To The Continental Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Exploration and development of a copper and gold deposit in Tibet

Free

http://www.grandich.com/2010/08/q-a-4/

Question: I don’t want to appear being unhappy as I bought KMK under a buck when you were pounding the table a year ago. But given the fact you thought we were in the final countdown to a takeover months ago, it soon shall be September 2010 and no bid has yet to appear? I can’t complain about the share price since it’s just pennies from its high since you recommended it but should I now stop playing it as a takeover and instead as an emerging producer? S.H. Toronto

Answer: A month or so ago, I noted I would wear a Canucks jersey at the January gold show if SQI didn’t hit a buck and gold didn’t make a new high. While those two targets are much closer now to being reached, I’m going to risk something that would kill me to do – wear that freaking jersey as previously offered, if KMK hadn’t received a bid by the time the January show rolls around.

I’ve been at this game a long time, have had my head handed to me more than once (and likely more times before I’m called away for good), but this continues to look like a deal to come. Hunter Dickinson has done almost squat for promotion and advancement of the project. That’s just not their make-up. I can and will likely be wrong come January but the very fact this has been their “forgotten” child has to be because they had to keep their hands off as some sort of potential deals were/are discussed.

I’m so convinced I’ll make that a pink Vancouver Canucks jersey if I’m wrong on this one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply