Welcome To The Continental Precious Minerals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CONTINENTAL PRECIOUS MINERALS INCREASES ITS INDICATED RESOURCES

Free

Why CZQ is a good investment

posted on Apr 20, 2009 10:29AM

Today Continental Precious Minerals ('CZQ' on the Toronto exchange) had a press release to the effect that they just filed an official bankable feasibility report (NI43-101) with Canadian securities exchange.

This report confirms their press release of February.

They have 100% license in Sweden over the ground on which the report is based. Totalling the indicated and inferred resources provided in this report, the figures come up to:

Over 1 Billion lbs. of Uranium Oxide (U3O8) - current price about $40/lb.

Over 1.5 Billion lbs. of Molybdenum (Mo) - current price about $9/lb.

Over 2 Billion lbs. of Nickel (Ni) - current price about $5/lb.

Over 16.5 Billion lbs. of Vanadium (V2O5) - current price I've not yet determined

Do the math on those numbers and you get more than $65 Billion worth of metal. In the press release, they give calculations of how much the average cost per tonne is to mine the ore, as well the average worth per tonne of ore mined, etc. Their figures are slightly high because of using prices that were higher when the report was in process (e.g., $10/lb. for nickel, instead of $5, and $55/lb. for Uranium, instead of $40).

But if you take my more conservative figures of $65 Billion worth of metal (and that is not even counting the Vanadium Oxide, which was selling for $6/lb, but is substantially cheaper than that now, though I've not yet located the price, except in per kilogram prices), and you disount that to 10% (which is the ballpark figure for the value of an orebody that still needs to be mined in order to extract the value from the ground), you come out with an ore body worth about $6.5 Billion to the shareholders.

There are currently about 48 million shares outstanding. If you divide the $6.5 Billion worth of the ore body by the 48 million shares, you get what the value per share would be if somebody bought the orebody for the $6.5 Billion - which is about $135 per share.

New Message
Please login to post a reply