Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

That sounds ominous, but imagine how much worse it is for Galore and Romios. their watersheds flow directly to the Pacific thru the US panhandle. I don't think Mike has worked out his geography right. we're on the east side and should avoid that problem...

Have you ever noticed how the environmentalists and American politicians love to call our heavy oil TAR sands. anything to make it sound worse.. they've been buying heavy oil from Venezeula and Mexico for decades, and have lots of heavy oil deposits in the northern states themselves.. the day will come when they will wish we had more Tar sands

I personally hope Web and Vette are right re. a Dec. offer. For a year and a half I've been posting, on another board, that it doesn't make sense for Teck to let us finish the BFS, transfer their Liard holdings to us and then only get back the percentage they back in for. we would end up with approx. 21.4% of Liard after Teck backs in for 75% and down the road those shares would be worth a fortune.. better they take us out and own it all, then sell what they want to a cost sharing partner...hoping we all get a nice Christmas present....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply